Natural Ways to Support Stress & Anxiety
Meditation & Mindfulness
Nutritional & Herbal Medicine
Signs & Symptoms of Stress & Anxiety
People who have been under extreme stress or anxiety for extended periods will find they experience the following:
- Impaired Thyroid function
- Impaired Liver function
- Severe fatigue in afternoon & evening
- Flushed or hot & sweaty
- Excessive thirst or constant dry throat
- Restless mind
- Insomnia, waking at 3-4am
- Poor shot-term memory
- Talks fast
- Prone to nervous exhaustion, (depression, psychosis)
- Cold sweats
- Fine tremors; Dizziness
- Overall motor weakness
- Butterflies in stomach
- Nausea and sometimes diarrhoea
- Respiratory changes
- People may observe feelings of being disconnected from people and objects around them combined with sense of unreality, which together prolong anxiety attacks
- Fear of loosing consciousness and or dying
STRESS AND ANXIETY TREATMENT
How Can Fiona Help Me If I suffer From Stress or Anxiety?
Once we have established the driving factors of your condition we will help educate and empower you to address and resolve these areas so they no longer negatively affect your health and your life.
This may entail using a combination of Nutritional medicine, Herbal medicine, pathology testing, kinesiology and counselling to help you to feel back in control of your life. We will also work with your nervous system and address any biochemical areas that are out of balanced.
It is my passion to empower you to understand your condition and why it has occurred, I believes that once you have a real understanding of your condition you have a much better chance of making a full recovery and preventing the condition from returning again in the future.
So if you have been feeling stressed and anxious and haven’t known where to get help then take a deep breath, proven and effective help is just a phone call away.
– Philip Sheperd
Loving What Is
– Byron Katie
Breaking the Habit of Being Yourself
– Dr. Joe Dispenza
Grain Brain – David Perlmutter
The Power of Vulnerability
– Brene Brown
The Brain’s Way of Healing – Norman Doidge M.D